Yawns definition of yawns by The Free Dictionary
Translation for 'yawning' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.... yawned , yawn·ing , yawns v. intr. 1. To open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation, usually involuntarily from drowsiness, fatigue, or boredom. 2. To open the mouth wide with a deep inhalation, usually involuntarily from drowsiness, fatigue, or boredom.
Portuguese Translation of â€śyawnâ€ť Collins English
to say with a yawn: [used with quotations] "I think I'll go to bed,'' he yawned. to extend or stretch wide, as an open and deep space: [ no object ] saw the gap between the mountains yawning wide before him.... Contextual translation of "yawn" into Finnish. Human translations with examples: haukottelu.
How to say yawn in Russian WordHippo
7/08/2013 · The Japanese study of 25 dogs found that pups, like humans, tend to yawn after seeing someone else yawn - especially if that someone is their owner. But the …... Yawning means opening the mouth and breathing for a long time involuntarily due to sleeplessness, tiredness and boredom.This state is an indication of absent-mindedness and heedlessness.
How to say Grounded in French Translation
Published on Golden Disk 64 11/90 Today's game is The Yawn, a German text adventure illustrated with 36 multicolor pictures. It takes place in a decidedly weird fantasy realm and provides a ton of humorous text that doesn't always hit the mark and sometimes veers into rather questionable territory.... A yawn occurs when one opens one's mouth widely and breathes in deeply. It is usually an involuntary act which is caused by fatigue. It can be used as a noun or verb. The German translation for
How To Say Yawn In German
DogSpeak Dog yawning translated Dogtime
- I yawn a lot when I perform a prayer and say prayers (dua
- Yawn definition of yawn by The Free Dictionary
- How to say Grounded in French Translation
- How to say yawn in Russian WordHippo
How To Say Yawn In German
Yawn definition, to open the mouth somewhat involuntarily with a prolonged, deep inhalation and sighing or heavy exhalation, as from drowsiness or boredom. See more.
- Here are 4 tips that should help you perfect your pronunciation of 'yawn': Break 'yawn' down into sounds: [YAWN] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
- German. Hindi. Indonesian . Portuguese (by saying Al-hamdu Lillaah), it is a duty upon every Muslim who hears him to say to him, Yarhamuk Allaah (may Allaah have mercy on you). With regard to yawning, it is from the Shaytaan so if one of you feels like yawning, let him suppress it as much as he can, for if one of you yawns the Shaytaan laughs at him. Concerning the meaning of that, it was
- The yawn is actually one of the first “words” dogs display as very young pups. When picked up, most young puppies will let out a yawn as early as one day old.
- German Accents. When you are first beginning to delve into the German language, it can feel as though you are going to have a tough time of things because of the variances in the language.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Watson ACT, Casey ACT, Yass ACT, Weston ACT, Lyons ACT, ACT Australia 2661
- New South Wales: Caringbah South NSW, Mullaway NSW, Estella NSW, Tingira Heights NSW, Orchard Hills NSW, NSW Australia 2044
- Northern Territory: Warruwi NT, Stapleton NT, Mcarthur NT, Lake Bennett NT, Karama NT, Karama NT, NT Australia 0844
- Queensland: Hidden Valley QLD, Kangaroo Point QLD, Banyo QLD, Southside QLD, QLD Australia 4051
- South Australia: William Creek SA, Paradise SA, Waukaringa SA, Tepko SA, Coffin Bay SA, Port Paterson SA, SA Australia 5039
- Tasmania: Sprent TAS, Leeka TAS, Lincoln TAS, TAS Australia 7053
- Victoria: St Albans VIC, Dubbo VIC, Invergordon VIC, Tocumwal VIC, Carrum VIC, VIC Australia 3002
- Western Australia: St James WA, Dawesville WA, Balcatta WA, WA Australia 6057
- British Columbia: Coquitlam BC, North Vancouver BC, Princeton BC, Oliver BC, Victoria BC, BC Canada, V8W 1W1
- Yukon: Klukshu YT, Gravel Lake YT, Minto YT, Bear Creek YT, Kynocks YT, YT Canada, Y1A 5C1
- Alberta: Medicine Hat AB, Stony Plain AB, Oyen AB, Beaverlodge AB, Spruce Grove AB, Fairview AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J9
- Northwest Territories: Lutselk'e NT, Tulita NT, Fort McPherson NT, Fort Liard NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L2
- Saskatchewan: Caronport SK, Shaunavon SK, Strongfield SK, Herbert SK, Dilke SK, Tompkins SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C6
- Manitoba: Binscarth MB, Leaf Rapids MB, Morden MB, MB Canada, R3B 4P5
- Quebec: Trois-Pistoles QC, Lawrenceville QC, Saguenay QC, Desbiens QC, Laurier-Station QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W7
- New Brunswick: Dalhousie NB, Shippagan NB, Fredericton NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H5
- Nova Scotia: Clark's Harbour NS, Amherst NS, Cape Breton NS, NS Canada, B3J 4S9
- Prince Edward Island: Meadowbank PE, Crapaud PE, Borden-Carleton PE, PE Canada, C1A 3N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Eastport NL, Coachman's Cove NL, Millertown NL, Raleigh NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J3
- Ontario: Pleasant Valley, Essex County, Ontario ON, Jordan ON, Ardbeg ON, Sulphide, Gallimere Beach ON, Madoc ON, Ahmic Lake ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L9
- Nunavut: Taloyoak NU, Frobisher Bay (Iqaluit) NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H6
- England: Royal Tunbridge Wells ENG, Gateshead ENG, Gloucester ENG, Batley ENG, Harlow ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A1
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H1
- Scotland: Hamilton SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Livingston SCO, Paisley SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B2
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D4